Hotel location - How to get here
The Hotel Beatrix Pension is situated in the green belt, a quiet residential district of Budapest near the centre.
Access by public transport:
- Centre of Buda - "Széll Kálmán tér" - and the historical Castle area are 7 stops away by tram nr. 61.
- Down-town and the pedestrian street can be directly reached from our hotel by bus nr. 5 or from "Széll Kálmán tér" 2 station by metro "M2".
- From "Déli pu." railway station: take the tram nr. 61 (direction Hűvösvölgy) and get off at the 8th stop.
- From "Keleti pu." railway station: 6 station by metro "M2" to "Széll Kálmán tér" then 7 stops by tram nr. 61.
- From "Nyugati pu." railway station: 6 stops by tram nr. 6 to "Széll Kálmán tér" then 7 stops by tram nr. 61.
Airport transfer - Airport Minibus
- Liszt Ferenc Airport Budapest (approx. 25 km) We recommend the Airport Minibus service, that carries passangers from the airport. Airport Minibus carries more passangers at one time in different hotels. The service needs to be booked and also payed at the airport at LRI Information desk.
Access by car
- GPS (47° 31. 269' ; 18° 59. 217')
- From motorways M1 and M7
See the enclosed map!
- Directions: Budapest "Déli pu." railway station - "Széll Kálmán tér" - "Hűvösvölgy"
- Exit 14 km before Budapest, direction "Törökbálint". Then through "Budakeszi", direction "Budapest centre" on Budakeszi street. Leave the main street and follow the signs of "Beatrix Hotel".