Introducing Beatrix Hotel - Budapest
Beatrix Hotel is situated in an exclusive green belt of Budapest. City centre and Buda Castle can be directly accessible by public transport. (4 km)
Széll Kálmán tér (earlier: Moszkva tér) is only seven stops by tram no.61. Mammut Shopping- and Entertainment Center can satisfy every demand. (3 km)
The downtown of Budapest and the pedestrian precinct of Váci utca are directly accessible by bus no. 5. (6 km)
We would like to recommend to your attention a round tour close to our hotel, either by cog railway or by chair-lift or by the so called Children’s Railway, running in the woods. (2 km)
The location of Beatrix Hotel is beneficial both for those who wish to relax and also for those who are on a tourist or business trip.
Due to the frequently running nearby trams and buses the downtown can be quickly accessed.
The favourable location of Beatrix Hotel ensures guests to get easy to Budapest City Centre and to the most important sights, both by car and public transport.
The hotel can accommodate 46 guests at one time in 16 rooms, which provide a comfortable, calm recreation.
Rooms are designed to ensure the comfort of home for those arriving at the hotel, even spending their free time, as business stay in Budapest.
Organizing Programs: We are happy to arrange your sightseeing trips both in Budapest and countryside as well. We can also help to purchase Theatre- or Opera tickets or to rent a car.
Our hotel’s reception is available for 24-hours to our guests.
Our guests can have a rest after a long walk in Budapest or after work at our café terrace or at our barbecue- or goulash party.
When did you have a breakfast in a terrace, under an oxygen-rich air?
Start the day with a copious breakfast, to not to be hungry until the BBQ-party in the afternoon.
After coming back from a long day, you can listen to the crackling traditional oven and enjoy the smell of roasting meat, while sipping a fine Hungarian wine.
Such a feeling has never been so easy available.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Beatrix Hotel!
- upon arrival or at the latest in the evening before your departure until 20:00 p.m.
- only cash payment is acceptable (EUR, HUF)
- credit cards can not be accepted
- cancellation is accepted only in writing, minimum 2 days before arrival
- in case of an extended stay or group reservation, cancellation is accepted 7 days before arrival
- otherwise one night will be charged automatically
- between 14:00-17:00 p.m.
- please advise us in advance about later arrival
- luggage storage in case of early arrival
- early check-in possibility
- 11:00 a.m.
- if you wish to stay longer in your room, please inform the reception, otherwise one more night will be charged automatically
- if you intend to check out before 7:00 a.m., inform us in the evening before your departure at the latest
- children under 6 can stay free of charge in their parents’ room using existing beds
- baby cot can be provided upon request and free of charge
- only small bodied pets are welcome
- 10 EUR / night
- pets must not be left unattended in guest room
- taking pets to public areas and breakfast room is not allowed
- Smoking is allowed only in assigned areas, after 5 meters from the hotel entrance.
- All expenses in connection with breaking the rule should be borne by the person non-respecting the regulation.