Beatrix Hotel - Budapest
Be our guest in Beatrix Hotel, in one of the best small “boutique” hotels in Budapest that has been recommended by Good Hotel Guide since 1991.
Our familiar hotel has a unique atmosphere in a green belt of Budapest but quite close to the city centre.
At our 24-hour reception staff speaks English, German and French.
Sightseeing tours and other programs here can be arranged as well.
Services of Beatrix Hotel
- Wi-Fi, free of charge
- locked parking lots, free of charge
- non-stop reception service in several languages
- bar, lounge, cafe terrace
- internet corner at reception
- printing of boarding pass
- wake-up call
- luggage storage
- laundry services
- taxi ordering, organizing airport transfer
- organizing programs and sightseeing tours
- currency acceptance-, exchange
- buffet breakfast
- grill and garden party (after a prior agreement)
- in-room safe deposit box
- LED hotel television
- soundproof door
- air-conditioning in some apartments
- daily housekeeping service
- room service
- non-smoking rooms
- smoking rooms with balcony
Introduction of Beatrix Hotel
All of Beatrix Hotel’s rooms were renewed in 2014, satisfying every demand.
The location and the new soundproofing doors guarantee a quiet and calm stay.
Each hotel guest room has a bathroom, mini-bar, telephone, LED television and in-room safe box, providing a real comfort to our guests.
Some of our apartments are equipped with kitchen and air-conditioning. We offer them to families with children or guests staying longer in Budapest.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and also in all rooms.
The Hotel secures locked car park free of charge for every guest!
We would like to make our guest feel at home and provide a real comfort through our services.